viernes, diciembre 19

Twilight: Nah, just Perfection


Chords running out through your fingers You know exactly how naïve I am. Words can’t be help when they want to go out. I’m though, not scared from you, no single part of me Yet I start to wonder, if it is because you’ve become a piece… Of me. You’re so awesome, I can’t still assimilate you are mine. You keep repeating that I was made for you, But, boy, there are so many girls out there, why’d you choose me from above? I guess we’ve both found out what we were looking for I can’t take eternity, If in a year or two I’m not going to be your true love. Puff, we’ve made a big mistake. I like to name myself as weirdo, but you say it’s just my will of taking risks. I’m sorry for always letting prudence to you. But I guess the comb charmed the lion in an invisible trap, Holding his heart, between her arms. Would she ever let him go? You’re so awesome, I can’t still assimilate you are mine. You keep repeating that I was made for you, But, boy, there are so many girls out there, why’d you choose me from above? I guess we’ve both found out what we were looking for You know I’m mad about eternity, If I can only share it with you.

No hay comentarios: