lunes, diciembre 29

Garbish,


Gotta throw all my hot stuff to the Garbish. 'Cause some cute boy left me handed, wow I was preparing to give it all... But he just left me hung. Do someone want what he has lost? 'Cause youth doesn't stay forever and I'm feeling quite a big men apetite. He got me head over hills from first sight But guess he didn't knew that he was playing with fire. Love ain't a thing I'm used to, but he seemed to be given it, so what the hell I have here? You go away, come again, try to kiss me and then let me fall How could you do that? You stare me right in the eyes, put your hand between mine, and speak it all What you seemed Garbish. Oh, you just spoke Garbish, and now am having revenge for what you made me think, oh. I'd run if I were you. I have long legs, athletic legs to run after you, just to chase you I have green deep eyes, deep marked into my black rimel, just to charm you I have not such atributes, but I got my thing. I know how to dance and make you give all in. So you better run away, as much as you can. 'Cause here's a good girl gone bad wanting revenge. Do someone knows how this rolls? 'Cause you told me once you gotta 'life fast and die young' but I guess you were just damned wrong. Baby, you've messed up with the wrong girl You said you knew me; well, you'd better be prepare 'Cause Love ain't a thing I like to play wrong You're going to lose your heart, oh. Yeah your heart, your heart is going to be mine, oh. All mine. You go away, come again, try to kiss me and then let me fall How could you do that? You stare me right in the eyes, put your hand between mine, and speak it all What you seemed Garbish. Oh, you just spoke Garbish, and now am having revenge for what you made me believe, oh. I'd run if I were you. Yeah, I would run 'cause I'm about to cry and tell me if you could fight against sheded tears Would you resist to see me fragile and weak, would you do? Oh, you ain't not gonna see me like that, 'cause you'll be the one crying outloud. Oh, begging me to come back to your lonely life. Anyways, you know me better than I thought you would. Said 'I don't want to make you promises that then I won't do' But hey, you've already bewitched me, so hey, you're late to tell me so. Don't worry, this time I'm not gonna chase you. Close the door, locked it up, oh my love, waved good-bye.

No hay comentarios: